ECOA Membership Brochure
FULL GOVERNMENT MEMBERSHIP
Full Government Membership Benefits and Services Include:
- Unlimited access to ECOA Connects, our online Member Networking and Resource Center, which includes thousands of pages of ethics and compliance resources in an e-Resource Library and Ethicspedia, a customizable member-profile page, a member directory, a JobLinks job board, a vendor directory, daily and weekly editions of the ECOA’s ethics and compliance news, and blogs for specific ethics and compliance issues and topics.
- Significant member discounts to ECOA events, conferences, and professional education courses, as well as savings on the purchase of ECOA products.
- Access to member-only webcasts.
- Access to exclusive member-only events (e.g., 2010 FBI Compliance Academy).
- An invitation to join one or more of our active Industry, Interest, Regional, and Discussion Groups.
- Free access to the ECOA’s monthly subject-matter-expert webcasts (a $1,800 value).
- One free registration to the ECOA’s annual fall pre-conference workshops (a $1,000/person value).
- Free copies of surveys, research reports, and benchmarking information on important topics related to ethics and compliance.
- One free copy of ECOA’s The Ethics and Compliance Handbook: A Practical Guide From Leading Organizations (a $75 value).
- The ability to join and vote for the ECOA Board of Directors.
- Knowledge that your organization is supporting the ECOA and its mission at the highest level, along with over-225 other Fortune 500 corporations and other prominent organizations from around the world.
Full Government membership annual dues: $2,700
Special volume discounts are available to Sponsoring Partner organizations:
1-4 Full Government Associates - $200 each/year
5+ Full Government Associates - $150 each/year