ABOUT ECOA MEMBERSHIP
WHY JOIN THE ECOA?
When you join the ECOA, you join a community with access to an unparalleled worldwide network of ethics and compliance practitioners.
The ECOA assembles people who are new to the field as well as those with years of experience to share. Through the ECOA, practicing ethics and compliance officers collectively address the tough issues they face every day. Members learn from one another and, in turn, help foster a global commitment to ethics and integrity. The collegiality of ECOA members has been its strength and the principal source of its ability to create a trusting and frank environment for all. The association draws value from the diversity of cultures and industries represented among its members.
WHO JOINS THE ECOA?
The ECOA welcomes as members those who are part of the overall team resonsible for implementing their organization's ethics, compliance, or business conduct program.
|Members' titles are...
||Representing industries such as...
- Audit Professional
- CEO / President / VP
- CFO / VP of Finance
- Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer
- Compliance Officer
- Director, Business Ethics & Compliance
- Ethics & Compliance Officer
- Ethics Officer
- General Counsel
- Government Regulatory Personnel
- Human Resources Professional
- Privacy Officer
- Risk Assessment Manager
- Training Manager
- Aerospace / Defense
- Communications / Media
- Computer Software / Hardware
- Consulting / Professional Services
- Consumer & Industrial Products
- Financial Services
- Government Agencies / Municipalities
- Hospitality / Restaurant Services / Tourism
- Nonprofit Organizations
- Real Estate
- Retail / Trade
The ECOA offers two levels of membership: BASIC and SPONSORING PARTNER.
Click here to view benefits and dues for Government memberships.
BASIC membership includes:
- one individual membership (an organization may have more than one Basic member)
- unlimited access to ECOA Connects, our online member resource center, which includes the ECOA's e-Library
- member directory
- JobLinks job board
- ECOA Daily News
- Weekly Ethics and Compliance News
- discounts to events, conferences, and educational courses.
- opportunity to join, for free, one or more of our Industry, Interest, Regional, or Working Groups
SPONSORING PARTNER membership includes all the benefits of Basic membership PLUS:
- a second complimentary membership, allowing two people to join for the price of one
- additional associate members may join for only $300 per year
- free materials and publications
- free monthly webcasts
- free customized library reports
- invitation to the Sponsoring Partner Forum (registration fee required)
- the ability to join and vote for the ECOA Board of Directors
- Please note: ECOA membership is open only to those who are part of the team responsible for implementing their organization’s ethics, compliance, or business conduct program.